Champion Sliding Glass Patio Doors lets the beauty of the California sun shine on your new interior designs. At the same time, they will provide your customers with thermal efficiency, strength and security. Our sliding glass doors also protect against the damaging effects that UV rays can have on fabrics and carpets. In addition, our sliding patio doors are easy to operate.
Your customers can choose from two colors, one being white and the other one being almond for the vinyl frame, various grid patterns, as well as different glass packages. Champion can build two, three, or four-panel patio door configurations for your upcoming projects.
- Dual tandem rollers provide effortless operation
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash: Superior strength, leak resistance and structural integrity
- Even Sightline: Allows the maximum amount of natural light
- Frames available with integral nail fin and stucco key: Allows for use in new construction applications
- 3/4” High Performance Insulated Glass System: Minimally conductive, thermally efficient spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit
- Heavy Duty Weatherstrip Design: Weather-stripping provides superior resistance to air and water infiltration
- Sturdy Screen: Heavy-duty construction for a lifetime of trouble-free operation
- Available In: Two, three or four-panel door configuration and a French Sliding Patio Door style
- Hardware Options: Sliding patio door handles come in vinyl matching White and Almond, and can be ordered with an optional keyed lock set.
Internal Grid Style Options:
Optional Designer Color Choices: